Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

regionDidChangeAnimated not (always) firing

Leon223Leon223 Posts: 3New Users
edited February 2012 in iPhone SDK Development
I've got a MKMapView which is loaded in the file 'MapView.m'. Initially the regionDidChangeAnimated delegate method is working fine, whenever i drag the map the delegate is being called (the delegate is being set).

On the map i am drawing Custom Annotations with the method:
- (MKAnnotationView *) mapView: (MKMapView *) mapView viewForAnnotation: (id<MKAnnotation>) annotation

The MKAnnotationView is in my case a custom view which inherits from MKAnnotationView. Within this custom view i am using this methode to check if a toch event appeared:
- (void)touchesEnded:(NSSet *)touches withEvent:(UIEvent *)event;

When a click appears the following code is getting executed:
AnnotationInformation * annotationInfo = [[AnnotationInformation alloc] initWithNibName:@"AnnotationInformation" bundle:nil]; annotationInfo.selectedPoi = poi; annotationInfo.view.frame = CGRectMake(0, 0, self.view.frame.size.width, self.view.frame.size.height); [appDelegate.controller pushViewController:annotationInfo animated:YES];

When i hit back and return to the mapview the MKMapview delegate stops responding, or at least, it does not respond that often anymore.

Any change i missed something?
Post edited by Leon223 on

Replies