Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

regionDidChangeAnimated not (always) firing

Leon223Leon223 Posts: 3New Users
edited February 2012 in iPhone SDK Development
I've got a MKMapView which is loaded in the file 'MapView.m'. Initially the regionDidChangeAnimated delegate method is working fine, whenever i drag the map the delegate is being called (the delegate is being set).

On the map i am drawing Custom Annotations with the method:
- (MKAnnotationView *) mapView: (MKMapView *) mapView viewForAnnotation: (id<MKAnnotation>) annotation

The MKAnnotationView is in my case a custom view which inherits from MKAnnotationView. Within this custom view i am using this methode to check if a toch event appeared:
- (void)touchesEnded:(NSSet *)touches withEvent:(UIEvent *)event;

When a click appears the following code is getting executed:
AnnotationInformation * annotationInfo = [[AnnotationInformation alloc] initWithNibName:@"AnnotationInformation" bundle:nil]; annotationInfo.selectedPoi = poi; annotationInfo.view.frame = CGRectMake(0, 0, self.view.frame.size.width, self.view.frame.size.height); [appDelegate.controller pushViewController:annotationInfo animated:YES];

When i hit back and return to the mapview the MKMapview delegate stops responding, or at least, it does not respond that often anymore.

Any change i missed something?
Post edited by Leon223 on

Replies