Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Application Loader for windows?

T8TRG8TRT8TRG8TR Posts: 9New Users
edited May 2011 in iOS SDK Development
Is there any way to use the application loader to submit an app on windows? I really don't want to have to borrow a mac...

All help is appreciated
Post edited by T8TRG8TR on

Replies

• smithdale87smithdale87 Posts: 4,447iPhone Dev SDK Supporter @ @ @ @ @
    edited May 2011
    Did you not develop the application on a mac?
  • T8TRG8TRT8TRG8TR Posts: 9New Users
    edited May 2011
    Did you not develop the application on a mac?

Nope I used Flash CS5.5 on a PC
  • baja_yubaja_yu San FranciscoPosts: 6,215Moderators, Registered Users Admin
    edited May 2011
    I don't think you can make native apps in Flash. That's probably a web app which doesn't go into App Store. As far as I know.
    edited May 2011
    baja_yu wrote: »
    I don't think you can make native apps in Flash. That's probably a web app which doesn't go into App Store. As far as I know.

Nooo you most definitely can. I've made several apps I just haven't published yet. I've tested the app using my apple developer account on the iPhone and it works fine. Flash is actually a great tool because it also allows you to easily port to android.
  • smithdale87smithdale87 Posts: 4,447iPhone Dev SDK Supporter @ @ @ @ @
    edited May 2011
    Right, so you're gonna need to break down and find a mac to use to do the upload.
    edited May 2011
    Right, so you're gonna need to break down and find a mac to use to do the upload.

Darn. I'm guessing using a hackintosh running in Virtual Machine to upload would probably end up getting my account shut down?