Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Draw table with rounded corner

dpateldpatel Posts: 13Registered Users
edited July 2011 in iPhone SDK Development
Hi,

I have a table view with 4 rows. I want to show it as its in the 'Add Alarm" view in 'Clock application'. i.e. with round rectangle and then display a picker view below it.

How can I do that?

dPatel
Post edited by dpatel on

Replies

• mavrik5150mavrik5150 Posts: 194Registered Users
    edited July 2011
    Set your Tableview to a Grouped TabledView and that will give you the Rounded Corners. For the UIPicker, if you are doing everything in Interface Builder (i.e. manually adding a TableView to a plain View) then you could just Drag over the Picker View as well to fill up the bottom half of the screen. If you are doing it in code then I'm pretty sure you could just create the Picker View and set the bounds to be the bottom half of the screen just like the alarm.
  • iSDKiSDK Posts: 1,353Tutorial Authors, Registered Users
    edited July 2011
    Import quartzcore and do something like this:
    [self.tableView.layer setCornerRadius:7];

I have inserted 7 as it's what I normally use, but that probably is no where near the right size for completely rounding the tableView corners.
    dpatel wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a table view with 4 rows. I want to show it as its in the 'Add Alarm" view in 'Clock application'. i.e. with round rectangle and then display a picker view below it.

How can I do that?

dPatel
  • dpateldpatel Posts: 13Registered Users
    edited July 2011