Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cell keeps hiding itself

jvpythonjvpython Posts: 59Registered Users @
edited September 2011 in iPhone SDK Development
I have a bit of code that resizes a tableview on user interaction by changing the height value of the UITableView frame (CGRect). But after that even though it works fine when I scroll, whenever I tap the last row or if the last row is visible when I tap a cell, the table auto scrolls down and the last row is hidden. What is causing that? Thanks
Post edited by jvpython on

Replies

• RkoRko Posts: 63Registered Users
    edited September 2011
    jvpython wrote: »
    I have a bit of code that resizes a tableview on user interaction by changing the height value of the UITableView frame (CGRect). But after that even though it works fine when I scroll, whenever I tap the last row or if the last row is visible when I tap a cell, the table auto scrolls down and the last row is hidden. What is causing that? Thanks

not sure if I understood ur question right, but if i m not wrong, you should be looking at contentSize. This is in case of UIScrollView.
    OR
    Maybe, your TableView frame is beyond the screen size. (in Height i mean)
  • jvpythonjvpython Posts: 59Registered Users @
    edited September 2011
    I have checked and it seems my contentSize is ok. The dimensions are correct. I had a look in slow motion at what was going on and here is what I saw. When I select a table cell if some of the last row is visible the table will look like it is shrinking for a fraction of a second then it expands and that last row becomes hidden and I need to scroll bcd up to see it...