Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A little game

Hi everyone! I'm franky and this is my first time in this forum (I hope I'm not writing in the wrong section). The first thing you should know is that I'm Italian so I'm going to do a lot of grammatcal mistakes ^#(^ .
I'm new to objective-c and xcode, but I'm making a game. It's a little game. The idea is really simple: there are moneys falling from the top of the screen (don't ask me why, I don't know >:D< ) to the bottom. But some moneys are good and have to get to the bottom and some are fakes and don't have to get to the bottom. The player have to tap the fake moneys, to remove them. I know that this "idea" sucks. By the way, what do you think about it? Are there things that I can do to improve it?

P.S. Don't look at the graphic, as you can see it's not complete and maybe I will change it.

Replies

• dev666999dev666999 Posts: 3,613New Users @ @ @ @ @
    Take a look at a game called "Scoops". It is similar, but uses ice cream scoops. You can probably get some ideas from that.
  • fran_kyfran_ky Posts: 15New Users *
    Thank you :)
    If I have to take some ideas from it... Maybe i could change the moneys with chickens or other things... It would be pretty funny, i think.
  • veomeaveomea BeijingPosts: 18New Users *
    Money falling from the sky! I like it! :) While reading your description I thought you need to be simply picking up the good money. Maybe you could also add e.x. wind blowing from a side that would change the falling pattern of the bills? I also see a bit of sun in the background, it could burn/put into flames some of the good money while it falls.. :) I don't know, just brainstorming here.
    Good luck with the development!
    thank you too! :-j
    do you think that it should be "take the good moneys and avoid the fakes" ?
    so you could be a thief that is trying to steal a millionaire's bag of moneys replacing it with a bag of fake moneys. But something goes wrong and all the moneys go to the sky. Than you have to take the good moneys instead of the fakes. Not bad, i think.
    By the way the wind is a good idea! It can give to the game a cool new "obstacle", like the cloud, it cover the moneys when it's on the screen.
  • dadincodadinco Posts: 36New Users @
    Hello,

Another (brainstorming) suggestion could be something like a small tornado passing by that makes the good and the fake bills swirl (keep changing places) and you have to be quick and not tap on the wrong one.

Good luck.
    I made the wind (with three different strength levels) but I don't know if a tornado is a good idea... maybe I can do that after 100 or 200 total moneys the tornado starts and all the moneys start going a bit left and a bit right