Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

UITableView NextViewController

ahsan123ahsan123 Posts: 43Registered Users @
Hello EveryOne.

I have made a UITableView in which I have insertes strings and this works but when I select a row so nothings happen even I have declared object of new controller in didSelectRowAtIndexPath. Here is the code:
- (void)tableView:(UITableView *)tableView didSelectRowAtIndexPath:(NSIndexPath *)indexPath {
    // Navigation logic may go here. Create and push another view controller.

TodayTasks *today = [[TodayTasks alloc] initWithNibName:@"TodayTasks" bundle:nil];
    // ...
    // Pass the selected object to the new view controller.
	[self.navigationController pushViewController:today animated:YES];
    [today release];

}

Please help me in this. I'll be thankful to you
Post edited by ahsan123 on

Replies

• DeeJay_CRODeeJay_CRO Posts: 64Registered Users
    edited August 2011
    ahsan123 wrote: »
    Hello EveryOne.

I have made a UITableView in which I have insertes strings and this works but when I select a row so nothings happen even I have declared object of new controller in didSelectRowAtIndexPath. Here is the code:
    - (void)tableView:(UITableView *)tableView didSelectRowAtIndexPath:(NSIndexPath *)indexPath {
        // Navigation logic may go here. Create and push another view controller.

TodayTasks *today = [[TodayTasks alloc] initWithNibName:@"TodayTasks" bundle:nil];
        // ...
        // Pass the selected object to the new view controller.
    	[self.navigationController pushViewController:today animated:YES];
        [today release];

}

Please help me in this. I'll be thankful to you

Is the nib name correct?
  • ahsan123ahsan123 Posts: 43Registered Users @
    edited August 2011
    [QOUTE]Thanks for asking but the problem is solved it actually there was a slight difference in nib file name. You were right. Thanks Deejay_CRO[/QOUTE]