Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UITableView NextViewController

ahsan123ahsan123 Posts: 43Registered Users @
Hello EveryOne.

I have made a UITableView in which I have insertes strings and this works but when I select a row so nothings happen even I have declared object of new controller in didSelectRowAtIndexPath. Here is the code:
- (void)tableView:(UITableView *)tableView didSelectRowAtIndexPath:(NSIndexPath *)indexPath {
    // Navigation logic may go here. Create and push another view controller.

TodayTasks *today = [[TodayTasks alloc] initWithNibName:@"TodayTasks" bundle:nil];
    // ...
    // Pass the selected object to the new view controller.
	[self.navigationController pushViewController:today animated:YES];
    [today release];

}

Please help me in this. I'll be thankful to you
Post edited by ahsan123 on

Replies

• DeeJay_CRODeeJay_CRO Posts: 64Registered Users
    edited August 2011
    ahsan123 wrote: »
    Hello EveryOne.

I have made a UITableView in which I have insertes strings and this works but when I select a row so nothings happen even I have declared object of new controller in didSelectRowAtIndexPath. Here is the code:
    - (void)tableView:(UITableView *)tableView didSelectRowAtIndexPath:(NSIndexPath *)indexPath {
        // Navigation logic may go here. Create and push another view controller.

TodayTasks *today = [[TodayTasks alloc] initWithNibName:@"TodayTasks" bundle:nil];
        // ...
        // Pass the selected object to the new view controller.
    	[self.navigationController pushViewController:today animated:YES];
        [today release];

}

Please help me in this. I'll be thankful to you

Is the nib name correct?
  • ahsan123ahsan123 Posts: 43Registered Users @
    edited August 2011
    [QOUTE]Thanks for asking but the problem is solved it actually there was a slight difference in nib file name. You were right. Thanks Deejay_CRO[/QOUTE]