Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Slick's UITableView Series

2»

Replies

• BrianSlickBrianSlick Treadmill Desk Ninja Posts: 10,689Tutorial Authors, Registered Users @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
    edited March 2012
    All table views do is present data. If you are collecting data, then you will need to arrange that data for display in a table view.

So in essence, you aren't really asking for something table view related at all. Saving the data has nothing to do with a table view.
    Professional iOS App Development. Available for hire.
    BriTer Ideas LLC - WWW | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

BTIKit | BTICoreDataKit | SlickShopper 2 | Leave a PayPal donation
  • rommaromma Posts: 13Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    BrianSlick wrote: »
    All table views do is present data. If you are collecting data, then you will need to arrange that data for display in a table view.

So in essence, you aren't really asking for something table view related at all. Saving the data has nothing to do with a table view.

My bad, its kinda 50/50, i surfed a lot of forums and blogs ... and nothing. Its something interesting, maybe you will take a shot?
    Most codes/tutorials with uiimagepickercontroller are for storing data to iPhone's directory, and vice-versa from Photo Library to imagepicker. And nothing about UITables.
  • BrianSlickBrianSlick Treadmill Desk Ninja Posts: 10,689Tutorial Authors, Registered Users @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
    edited March 2012
    No, I'm not going to write your app for you. These tutorials have pretty much every thing you need for displaying the data. I'm not going to tailor stuff specifically to your needs for free.

• rommaromma Posts: 13Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    BrianSlick wrote: »
    No, I'm not going to write your app for you. These tutorials have pretty much every thing you need for displaying the data. I'm not going to tailor stuff specifically to your needs for free.

yes i need it, but i didnt ask you to write app for me, i asked if you could show how to implement these methods, a tutorial about "how to populate data in a UITableView from diferent sources like: camera, library, internet and so on."
    Ill be glad to learn it, but i cant find the right tutorials about that.
    and sorry i didnt wantd to make you angry
  • camka-devcamka-dev Posts: 40Registered Users
    edited June 2012
    Hi.

Good stuff.

Can you please share tutorial with:
    UITableView + Custom UITableViewCell where table cells handle Editing mode of table and shows for example Delete button?

Thanks.
    <i>Make the world better</i>
    edited June 2012
    I'm not clear on what you are asking for that isn't already covered.

• camka-devcamka-dev Posts: 40Registered Users
    edited June 2012
    ok, never mind, i will do it myself tomorrow.
    <i>Make the world better</i>
2»