Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Iphone browser?

ramangabaramangaba usPosts: 9New Users Noob
edited October 2013 in Off Topic
Browser is a basic need of a phone but if we want to install a browser in iphone then what would you recommend?

thanks
Post edited by Rhade on

Replies

• Duncan CDuncan C Posts: 9,114Tutorial Authors, Registered Users @ @ @ @ @ @ @
    iOS includes the built-in Safari browser. There are third party browsers on the app store that you can use, or you can add web features to your app using a UIWebView.

What are you looking to do?
    Regards,
    Duncan C
    WareTo

widehead.gif
    Animated GIF created with Face Dancer, available for free in the app store.

I'm available for one-on-one help at CodeMentor
  • bishenmantribishenmantri Posts: 9New Users Noob
    As per my experience, Safari and Google Chrome are the best browsers for iPhone. I am using the same in my iPhone.
  • ramangabaramangaba usPosts: 9New Users Noob
    [quote="
    What are you looking to do?[/quote]
    I know iOS includes the built-in Safari browser but i want to install another browser like chrome, firefox, maxthon etc.
    and i would like to know your recommendations to find the best one!!

thanks

As per my experience, Safari and Google Chrome are the best browsers for iPhone. I am using the same in my iPhone.

Yeah thanks there but i used chrome but didn't get the desired results so i need another one?
    What about maxthon or dolphin?

btw, thanks for your reply..
  • TanderTander South AfricaPosts: 243New Users @ @
    When you say you did not get the desired result - what result were you looking for?

P.S: Since this isn't a programming question, I'd wager this is in the wrong section.
    Result in the sense that quick and fast because i expect more!!
    Do you realize how poorly your posts describe what you want? Your respondents are having to ask question after question in order to figure out what you are try to ask. Try to provide a clear, concise, complete description of the subject, the background, and the specific question, all in one post.
    Regards,
    Duncan C
    WareTo

widehead.gif

• dev666999dev666999 Posts: 3,613New Users @ @ @ @ @
    To the OP...

Like all things in life, try them all in until you find one that works for you.

What is best for me, may not be best for you.
    sorry guys if you having problem in understanding my post!
    But i only want to ask you is that which browser is best for me if i have iphone 4s!!

thanks
    Which browser is best for you is not something we can answer. That is totally dependant on your likes and dislikes of a browser. As dev666999 state: What's "best" for me, doesn't mean it's "best" for you"

The 4S is capable of handling every mobile browser out there for iOS. It's totally up to you which one you like more... obviously.

Lastly: I have a question for you... how long is a piece of string?
    Tander wrote: »

LOL. It's 42, obviously.
    Regards,
    Duncan C
    WareTo

widehead.gif

Duncan C wrote: »

LOL. It's 42, obviously.

LOL

42, what? M/Cm/mm ?

Which browser is best for you is not something we can answer. That is totally dependant on your likes and dislikes of a browser. As dev666999 state: What's "best" for me, doesn't mean it's "best" for you"

The 4S is capable of handling every mobile browser out there for iOS. It's totally up to you which one you like more... obviously.

Yeah, You are right its depend on me.

BTW, thanks for your reply.Appreciate your time..
    Thanks to all of you for replying my post but i wanna ask you one last question if i choose Maxthon then is it good enough?