Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why did I get banned & unbanned? How to contact admins?

merlinmerlin Warsaw, PolandPosts: 270Registered Users @ @
Hi,
I got banned some time ago, and unbanned just today. I'm trying to figure out what happened exactly to not repeat the same thing in the future :)

Does anyone know who I can contact?
App Store marketing toolbox, use «devforum0» code for a free first month. Tools for App Store SEO, competitor tracking, etc. AppCodes.com <3 <3 <3

Replies

• BrianSlickBrianSlick Treadmill Desk Ninja Posts: 10,690Tutorial Authors, Registered Users @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
    Forum Moderators

There is apparently a bug in the board software, causing random people to get banned. I was also banned a couple months back for a few days. All you can do is try to contact a moderator and request to be unbanned. Admittedly this can be challenging if the board won't let you back on, and also won't let you make a second account. Make a friend here that you can also contact off-board and ask them to alert the moderators. I have alerted the moderators of a couple of situations when I've seen them.

So, if you were unbanned, then you can assume you didn't do anything wrong. If you had, you'd still be banned.
    Professional iOS App Development. Available for hire.
    BriTer Ideas LLC - WWW | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

BTIKit | SlickShopper 2 | Leave a PayPal donation