Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How is everyone?

StickStick ColoradoPosts: 79Moderators, Administrators, iPhone Dev SDK Supporter, Registered Users Admin
edited September 2015 in Off Topic
Hey everyone! Wanted to touch base with the community and see how everyone is doing. Thank you guys for helping to make this community what it is. There is a great group of people here, we wouldn't be around if it wasn't for you guys! This site is the community, and hence ran by the community. So, if you guys have any feedback, features you'd like to see added, or anything else we'd love to hear it!

Replies

• dev666999dev666999 Posts: 3,605New Users @ @ @ @ @
    Those guys annoy me too, but you can't really fault them, because the board is set up this way.

This is like having a public toilet, attached to a restaurant. The fact that it is a public toilet allows anyone to use it. Even if they don't buy anything from that restaurant.

Shameless Advertising is that public toilet.

My vote is to make it a pay toilet. ;)
  • StickStick ColoradoPosts: 79Moderators, Administrators, iPhone Dev SDK Supporter, Registered Users Admin
    Haha, Dev put it perfectly. I agree with you about the hit-and-runners, they are a nuisance and often are just spam bots. Allowing users with 10 or more posts to post in the subform is a great idea, I will see if we can modify the board to do so. Thank you Alifar!