Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Posting Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING

RhadeRhade Posts: 661Registered Users @ @ @
edited March 2014 in Open Source Code
Edit: Contact any of our moderators for issues related to these rules.

This forum is for the sharing and discussion of open source software. If you've written some stuff that other developers will find useful, this is the place to put it.

This is the only forum outside of Shameless Advertising where self-promotion is allowed. And there are key rules:

1. The software must be open source
2. The software must be free

Anything that does not meet this criteria will be moved to Shameless Advertising. So pretty much that means if you are posting your own stuff, it should be links to GitHub or equivalent. If you are linking to someone else's stuff, it should probably still be links to GitHub or equivalent.

Do NOT post a link to your blog page, which then has a link to your open source code. If you want to write about your code, write about it here, and then link directly to the code. If you want people to find your blog, then add links in your README. The only links that show up in posts here should be directly to a code repository of some kind.

NOTE: I have previously moved such posts to Shameless Advertising. If you have such a post that you feel would now belong here, send me a link and I'll move it.
Post edited by Rhade on
Do not quote questionable posts.
Do not post moderator requests in public. Send a PM.
vvvvv ---- Use the flag button to report spam.