Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BTICoreDataKit

BrianSlickBrianSlick Treadmill Desk NinjaPosts: 10,676Tutorial Authors, Registered Users @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
I have set up another new repository on GitHub, with some code that I'm calling BTICoreDataKit:

BTICoreDataKit

As mentioned in the post for BTIKit, this library is a spin-off of Core Data stuff from my previous library, BTIConcepts

The Core Data-y stuff that was in BITConcepts is still here. That was mostly some categories and a view controller. But there is plenty of new stuff as well:

- Nicely documented header files
- Unit tests galore
- Cocoapods support
- BTICoreDataStackManager. Singleton that manages your Core Data stack. Puts all of that boilerplate that appears in every single Core Data app into one common spot.
- BTIFetchedResultsControllerTableViewManager. Puts the boilerplate that goes along with NSFetchedResultsControllerDelegate into one common spot.
- BTICoreDataTableViewController is similar to what it was before, but now uses BTIFetchedResultsControllerTableViewManager.

I'll write more instructions about how this code is used soon, but for now the sample project and the older description of BTIConcepts should be enough to get you started. Enjoy!
Professional iOS App Development. Available for hire.
BriTer Ideas LLC - WWW | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

BTIKit | BTICoreDataKit | SlickShopper 2 | Leave a PayPal donation