Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best CPI provider for reaching ios business professionals?

mandyeemandyee sfPosts: 1New Users Noob
We are launching a business application and are trying to figure out our marketing mix. I'm leaning towards CPI, and have done hours of research on the web but can't find out which companies are best for this type of targeting.

1) Rather than contacting all 100 of them, can anyone give me a short list of 2 - 5 that would be best suited for this demographic? We only want ios users and in-app advertising.

2) we want to make sure users open the app and give us their email address at least - is this something we can demand of a CPI provider?

3) can anyone confirm what usually happens with CPI and uninstalls? I assume the users are allowed to uninstall directly after...so couldn't this hurt our ranking?

Thanks!

Replies

• chuckc192000chuckc192000 FloridaPosts: 387New Users @ @
    1) Don't know.

2) No, they can't force the users to do anything with your app, including installing it.

3) No, uninstalls don't directly affect rankings (but if a lot of people are uninstalling your app, that might indicate a problem with your app which could result in bad reviews and poor sales).
  • CasperFCasperF Posts: 19New Users *
    @mandyee which CPI providers have you looked at so far?
  • iSpreadNewsiSpreadNews Posts: 359Registered Users @ @
    mandyee wrote: »
    2) we want to make sure users open the app and give us their email address at least - is this something we can demand of a CPI provider?

Install is counted only when user runs the app for 1st time.
    But yes, with most CPI providers you can't ask anything besides just installing and running the app.

iSpreadNews.com - VERY CHEAP (from $50) way to send your iPhone/iPad app announcement to hundreds of blog & news sites owners over the globe.

Just remember that there other countries besides US!