Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Facebook or Flurry - Pay per install services

Hi all,
I would like to advertise my game using a pay per install service with a budget < $1k. I'm undecided between using Facebook ( Mobile App Ads for Installs ) and Flurry, what do you think about it? Is there any one that already tried them and can tell me pros and cons?

Thanks for you support.
Bruno

Replies

• ESeufertESeufert BerlinPosts: 3New Users Noob
    Which market -- US? and is the app paid?

Both networks can deliver a lot of volume, but Facebook will allow you to target users more precisely (by interests, demographic characteristics, location, etc.). If your budget is < $1,000, you can probably only expect about 500 installs on either network.
  • StormFactoryStormFactory Posts: 49Registered Users @
    I agree about being able to get very specific on who you are targeting using Facebook. However, I think if you do it right, you could get a lot more than 500 installs for your $1,000. That's $2 per install which is high for what I've tried on Facebook.

I think I was averaging about $0.90 per install for my $1.99 paid app. The free apps average about $0.25 per install.

If I was planning on spending $1,000 on Facebook Mobile App Install Ads, I would expect 1,000 installs for a paid app and 4,000 to 5,000 installs for a free app in the US market.
  • raymngraymng Posts: 2,002Registered Users @ @ @ @
    I agree about being able to get very specific on who you are targeting using Facebook. However, I think if you do it right, you could get a lot more than 500 installs for your $1,000. That's $2 per install which is high for what I've tried on Facebook.

I think I was averaging about $0.90 per install for my $1.99 paid app. The free apps average about $0.25 per install.

If I was planning on spending $1,000 on Facebook Mobile App Install Ads, I would expect 1,000 installs for a paid app and 4,000 to 5,000 installs for a free app in the US market.

It seems to be not bad if you can get $0.9 per install for $1.99 app, any tricks to achieve this?
    Thanks.
    I was very specific on who I targeted and I made ads for each of my targets.
  • iSpreadNewsiSpreadNews Posts: 359Registered Users @ @
    I was very specific on who I targeted and I made ads for each of my targets.

How much time it took to get 1k installs? 1 week?

iSpreadNews.com - VERY CHEAP (from $50) way to send your iPhone/iPad app announcement to hundreds of blog & news sites owners over the globe.

Just remember that there other countries besides US!
    Depends on what type of app you're doing.
  • pinaddonpinaddon worldPosts: 4New Users Noob
    we have good experience with facebook app while promoting our zombie game