Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What kind of eCPM's are you getting for banner ads?

Hi All,

Currently I'm using AdMob for my banner ads. I'm very happy with their service in terms of payments coming in on time, ease of use, fill rates near 100% (99.96% to be exact) etc... However I'm looking for better alternatives in terms of eCPM's.

I'm currently getting between $0.20 - $0.30 eCPM's daily. For the week of Christmas in was in the high $0.40's but that was very short lived. Literally one week. I think $0.20 - $0.30 is really low but I really have nothing to gauge it against.

Can some of you share some of the eCPM's you've been getting for "banner" ads and which network has worked the best for your apps. I think it would be helpful for everyone to see what others have been able to get. I am also thinking of using some other networks so please list any suggestions and the results you've gotten.

Replies

• panzeritipanzeriti United StatesPosts: 769Registered Users @ @ @
    I have been using iAd for quite some time now. Currently seeing around $1.00 eCPM for the past 7 days. It was much higher during the holidays, but I would say over the past year around $1.00.
  • zoninsiderzoninsider Posts: 62New Users @
    panzeriti wrote: »
    I have been using iAd for quite some time now. Currently seeing around $1.00 eCPM for the past 7 days. It was much higher during the holidays, but I would say over the past year around $1.00.

$1.00 is great! I have used iAd but my fill rates were extremely low. Who are you using as a backup? And how are you doing with them?
  • TorreviejaTorrevieja USAPosts: 8New Users Noob
    I use iAD & AdMob for banners. Revmob for interstitials. Average eCPM for past 7 days is:- iAD $0.32, AdMob $0.44, Revmob $1.08.

@Panzeriti - what kind of app/impressions volume do you have to be seeing $1.00 eCPM via iAD? My app currently generates approx 8K impressions per day but eCPM is no where near the $1.00 level.
  • panzeritipanzeriti United StatesPosts: 769Registered Users @ @ @
    I think placement can make a huge difference in eCPM (maybe fill rate also). I put a lot of thought and effort into where the ads will go and how they are presented. For instance, in one of my apps I tweaked the keyboard presentation so that it never covers up the ad; it slides up above it. This way the ad has the maximum amount of visibility during the users' session.