Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

chances

erikdudeerikdude NorwayPosts: 41New Users @
Hi there!

I've made an app for windows phone the that has gotten a really good review, avg. 4.5/5 stars. The downloads basically stored at about 200. I'm making the app for iPad now, and I was wondering a few things:
-where should I post it/advertise(small budget)
-what are the chances of making somewhere between 2000-4000$? (planning on selling on apptopia after a while too. (a part of the 2-4k$)

Please help me answer these questions:) I'm truly grateful:)

Sincerely,
Erik
Tagged:

Replies

• mediaspreemediaspree FloridaPosts: 901Registered Users @ @ @
    -Facebook mobile app install ads
    - 10% chance.
  • erikdudeerikdude NorwayPosts: 41New Users @
    mediaspree wrote: »
    -Facebook mobile app install ads
    - 10% chance.

What's a realistic hope?
  • mediaspreemediaspree FloridaPosts: 901Registered Users @ @ @
    Depends completely on your app. Is it a utility app? A Game? How do you plan to monetize? Ads? In-app purchase? etc. etc.
  • erikdudeerikdude NorwayPosts: 41New Users @
    mediaspree wrote: »
    Depends completely on your app. Is it a utility app? A Game? How do you plan to monetize? Ads? In-app purchase? etc. etc.

It's a utility, very useful especially amongst students but also others. Plan to advertise on Facebook and possibly another network. No ads in the app is the main idea. Perhaps in app purchase, don't know yet.
  • optimizemyappsoptimizemyapps USAPosts: 138Registered Users @ @
    @erikdude - ASO - If you have not already thought about it; Get Keywords, Screenshots, Icon Optimized. Its a great investment with good returns in terms of downloads
    OptimizeMyApps.com for Professional Help on App Store Optimization / App Promotion Services at Great Prices