Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cost per install

apppicker.comapppicker.com Posts: 452Registered Users @ @
I am curious as to what would be an acceptable price to pay for installs:-

1. Incentivized installs
2. Installs when your app goes free for a limited period
apppicker.com top 10 App review site where developers can post videos, place promo codes and announce apps on sale and gone free.

Replies

• EvaldoRossiEvaldoRossi Posts: 77Registered Users @
    2. I heard $0.50 in US.
    WordData - App Store Optimization
  • canada130113canada130113 Posts: 87New Users @
    0.50$ is way to low. Won't get any traction as publishers would never push it at this price as the demand in the US is massive and they can much higher. US would need to be AT LEAST 1.50$
  • apppicker.comapppicker.com Posts: 452Registered Users @ @
    Thanks.

I have seen reports of $1.50 to $2.30 for AppGratis etc. $0.50 I feel is too low but maybe can be got.
    apppicker.com top 10 App review site where developers can post videos, place promo codes and announce apps on sale and gone free.
  • dombracherdombracher LondonPosts: 8New Users Noob
    It depends entirely on the competition for your required targeting (Categories/Interests/Location etc). Also, how many users are you looking to acquire?

I'm also curious as to the strategy behind incentivised installs? As I'm sure you are aware, the quality of these are usually extremely poor...

Personally, depending on targeting and campaign scale, I'd check out Facebook. Many I've worked with have acquired users for under $1 on niche products.

If you do want to go down the incentivised/limited offer route, check out https://xplode.iddiction.com/#!page/how-it-works
  • apppicker.comapppicker.com Posts: 452Registered Users @ @
    @dombracher @canada130113 and @EvaldoRossi‌

Thanks for your replies. I ask as we are adding a rewards program for our readers using the incentivised model. We already have apps gone free lists and wanted to know what is good value for developers.