Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Apple great numbers as paid app

fgyghf.png

162 units sold yesterday!
It put me on top 3 all games in Brazil and 18 overal apps in Brazil..

I'm also getting 5k/daily downloads in Android

I feel completelly satisfated!

Replies

• andrebirnfeldandrebirnfeld BrazilPosts: 27New Users @
    edited September 2014
    Thanks Alifar!

The android game is free, these 4k/daily are free downloads, i'm earning there from ads...

I don't know, we are in the end of winter here...

I reach top 3 because I have lot of luck! Joke, I've been trying to get my app discovery last 4 months, everyday. the only advice is: don't give up until you reach where you want to. If you didnt have successful, thats cuz you gave up.

The magic word is "yet"... if you're disappointed with your app results, add this magic word in all sentences, ex: "My game is not a success", instead, use "My game is not a success YET". Seriously, hard work, continous work and mainly: believe on it, if you dont believe, nobody will believe on it for you

Edit:
    I was thinking when my app wasnt successfully yet... this kind of advices above always irritate. I remember what I think when I saw, was like: "f**** you give me your secret, of course I believe in my game, do you think i'm retard?". So, I started to take more carefully with that kind of advices, and definitely is the best advice you can receive, seriously, have a closely look in each word. But, for don't annoy, here is an advice you can consider as a good one: google "81 ways to promote your app" (or something like this), there's an article, I did 70, of these 81 ways. Try it.
    Post edited by andrebirnfeld on
  • tropictropic Posts: 117New Users @ @
    Gratz, I believe you have only seen the start of it if you reached top 3 :)

And thank you for the tip, will also check out your app ;)

Keep us updated.
    yes,i'm keeping this average around 150-200 downloads, amazing for me! It put me on top 3 games in iphone and top 6 overall in ipad
    So around $300-400 a day before Apples cut, very nice. What we all dream of :)

Have you thought about changing the price of the app? I had an app I priced at $0.99 at first, then to $1.99, and finally $2.99, and the amount of downloads more or less stayed the same, but I just tripled my income. Of course it can be a gamble, because you never know how the market reacts, but sometimes that $1 does not matter a thing. Never underestimate your own work :)
    tropic wrote: »
    So around $300-400 a day before Apples cut, very nice. What we all dream of :)

Have you thought about changing the price of the app? I had an app I priced at $0.99 at first, then to $1.99, and finally $2.99, and the amount of downloads more or less stayed the same, but I just tripled my income. Of course it can be a gamble, because you never know how the market reacts, but sometimes that $1 does not matter a thing. Never underestimate your own work :)

Thanks for your advice!!! Really appreciate listen these infos... sound a great possibility, but as you said, you never know how the market reacts, another great point. Thats a hard decision, but I ever follow my that sentence "Never change a winning team". Maybe i could be earning more, but i'm happy with this... btw, i got a day with 209 sells, and after another couple days with 160-180 and now dropped to 130... maybe that was my maximum.

I was thinking about drop price to half, sometimes it goes to websites which search automatically apps with drop price, which could be a great option... but still not sure too
  • jhonkjjhonkj Posts: 140New Users @ @
    ok, that made me smile today, in a game about "smarts", the keywords have every mis-spelling of "genius" that one can think of, some i've never even heard of. very good thinking on your part. :0)
  • heman85heman85 United StatePosts: 19New Users *
    Can you share how to get all these downloads? I have 4 free and good games in App Store and I have only 4-6 downloads. Thanks
  • jhonkjjhonkj Posts: 140New Users @ @
    well apparently, you violate every thing we have been told, you have an app name that is not an english word, you want to have only 1 rating... you want to have too few screen shots, and be sure not to include good graphics....

all kidding aside, I think the secret here is he is from Brazil, and probably speaks perfect portuguese, which by the way is a very hard and subtle language with lots of localizms, he has his app translated to Portuguese, and his downloads are coming from Brazil, mainly because I am going to guess fewer apps with translation in Portuguese in the app store for Brazilians to choose from, and that is one country with a fair amount of people who could care less about speaking english... let alone surprisingly.... Spanish.

and then it is probably a pretty good trivia game. He hit the sweet spot.. congrats by the way.
  • iSpreadNewsiSpreadNews Posts: 359Registered Users @ @
    Our congrats!

Is your app only for iPhone, or it's universal app?

How well it's ranked in Portuguese (where people speak Portuguese, like in Brazil)?
    iSpreadNews.com - VERY CHEAP (from $50) way to send your iPhone/iPad app announcement to hundreds of blog & news sites owners over the globe.

Just remember that there other countries besides US!
    Our congrats!

Is your app only for iPhone, or it's universal app?

How well it's ranked in Portuguese (where people speak Portuguese, like in Brazil)?

Heey iSpread, for those who don't know, i paid for the service to send emails, and it went great! Very good option for a cheap investment....

Its on top 2 games overall in Brazil now, with 150-200 organic sells/day and have a android free version with 12k daily downloads...

its ranked in brazil as a big app, making a great success, great market... but on my category in android i'm on top 10 in other 5 countries... italy, china, portugal...

The things are going perfect for me! Thanks
    Just came across this thread again, and thought it would be nice to get an update here almost two years later about how it is going :)

From what I can see on App Annie, your app still looks pretty solid in Brazil?
  • bhavinpanara22bhavinpanara22 Posts: 69New Users @

Heey iSpread, for those who don't know, i paid for the service to send emails, and it went great! Very good option for a cheap investment....

Which service you used for sending emails ? Please post a link here.