Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Couple basic questions about ads, newibi

RoimuliaRoimulia UsaPosts: 3New Users Noob
Hey guys. Im pretty new to this ads world, so i start building apps and i think(hope) that my next app i release will score some high number of downloads so i need to implement ads.
At the beginning i tought it would be easy desicion , go for Admobs .but than I discovered a very scary and frustrating fenamemon called banned/disabled accounts. So here is my questions:
1)what is Medeation?
2)why people use 2 different companies to serve ads?
3)is it matter what is the country i am from to apple? I mean if im from hungray but i want that my users will come from usa? Is it matter?
Tagged:

Replies

• DanielBernhardtDanielBernhardt IsraelPosts: 13New Users *
    1) Mediation - A platform that connects or advises different services \ partys
    2) Because some offer a higher payout on video ads and other on interstitial ads.
    3) Depends, read more about app store localization

Hope I helped you out!
  • RoimuliaRoimulia UsaPosts: 3New Users Noob
    1) Mediation - A platform that connects or advises different services \ partys
    2) Because some offer a higher payout on video ads and other on interstitial ads.
    3) Depends, read more about app store localization

Hope I helped you out!

yes you did ! i have couple more questions if thats okay.
    what is fill rate? something to do with apps appear and dissappear..
    and what do you think about Admob? i guess it's the easy choice.. but its kinda scary that anyone can sabotage my ads and just click them and ill get the ban.. with very tiny chance to appeal..what do you think?