Hello fellows... This is my first post. Please post critiques of plan, even if negative. Here goes....
I am not a seasoned app developer, but know a thing or two about the marketplace. My life has come to revolve around apps as of the lately. Research non-stop. I need to make it.
My step-by-step plan:
- Contact apple to be featured: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com (Not sure how getting featured works)
- Make video (upload to iTunes Connect and YouTube)
- Submit PR: http://prmac.com/
- Twitter and Facebook Ad campaign (Not sure if worth it with small budget?)
- Pitch to review websites and big names on Youtube (Made list)
- Network with other developers (http://www.meetup.com/
- Continue being social.
That's it. Hopefully grow organically after this as I have a high quality app.
What do you think?