Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Twitter Ads, Facebook Ads, Youtube Ads or other types of recommended advertisements

magicgamestudiomagicgamestudio USAPosts: 22 @
edited December 2014 in Mobile Marketing Techniques
Hello.

I am on a really minimal budget right now and I wanted to test the waters for my game app. I know it might not be successful with a low budget but I wanted to test. :wink:

I guess I would said I am not interested in CPC ad campaign because it might not convert into downloads and installs or organic growth.

I was wondering what type of advertisement would be good or best. Are Twitter Ads, Facebook ads or even Youtube ads good? What are you experiences and what was the conversion rate, if any, to installs and downloads for an app?

Also, my paid app version with no in-app purchases will be launched soon.

I was wondering if it's better to advertise my paid game app on launch over the free one which has already been released about a week ago or more. That way, people would look at the paid app and search for my free app on the app store and it would be a sort of cross-promotion at the same time.

I might also be interested in a popular App Review site.

Let me know your thoughts.

Replies

• My free app has no in-app purchases which is not smart but I had trouble figuring out how to restore purchases with unlockable content. Hence, the paid version.

My other apps in the future will most likely be free with IAP.
  • scottwbscottwb Posts: 952 @ @ @
    @Jonathan_appnext what sort of CPI for US market?
  • scottwbscottwb Posts: 952 @ @ @
    scottwb wrote: »
    @Jonathan_appnext what sort of CPI for US market?

The CPI depnds on you. You can start as low as $1, and if the quliaty is right, you can increase it in order to get more volume.

Thanks $1 is too high, I will keep with Chartboost.
  • AlisaLevAlisaLev UkrainePosts: 122 @ @
    My free app has no in-app purchases which is not smart but I had trouble figuring out how to restore purchases with unlockable content. Hence, the paid version.

My other apps in the future will most likely be free with IAP.

Concerning Facebook ads they will work better for the free apps,than for the paid. For the paid apps, there is no reason to launch a Facebook ads campaign.