Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone used Gummicube monthly ASO package

scottwbscottwb Posts: 952New Users @ @ @
I've used Gnome Escape in the past for reviews and they have been fine

Interested in seeing if results can be achieved using their $549 per month ASO package.

Any experience, feedback?
Tagged:

Replies

• AlisaLevAlisaLev UkrainePosts: 122New Users @ @
    scottwb wrote: »

Interested in seeing if results can be achieved using their $549 per month ASO package.

Hi! We have used them for about a 1 or 2 but with the campaigns for the downloads for within a week. We have tried both free and paid apps with different campaigns for them. We are fully satisfied as they are all the time in contact with you, very polite and you get the result for the money you have paid. So, recommend.
    Sorry, forgot to mention that we have worked with them for about one or two years.
  • scottwbscottwb Posts: 952New Users @ @ @
    Thanks @AlisaLev‌, did you use their ASO package - it's $540 per month?
    Thanks @AlisaLev‌, did you use their ASO package - it's $540 per month?

No we haven't tried that. Only the reviews package. Good Lick!:)
    Sorry, Good Luck!)))that was autocorrect issue
  • scottwbscottwb Posts: 952New Users @ @ @
    AlisaLev wrote: »
    Sorry, Good Luck!)))that was autocorrect issue

• iSpreadNewsiSpreadNews Posts: 359Registered Users @ @

We'd recommend you to look into fiverr. For $15-$20 people from India will optimize keywords for you, that is 98% of the ASO (remaining 2% is polishing icons, description and screenshots).

iSpreadNews.com - VERY CHEAP (from $50) way to send your iPhone/iPad app announcement to hundreds of blog & news sites owners over the globe.

Just remember that there other countries besides US!
  • tropictropic Posts: 120New Users @ @
    @AlisaLev
    What would you say worked the best, a campaign for a free or paid app?

Also did you go for the PPR or flat rate campaign, if flat rate, what slot did you select?
    tropic wrote: »
    @AlisaLev

Also did you go for the PPR or flat rate campaign, if flat rate, what slot did you select?

Both campaigns worked good. The Lite version for us worked a little better.
    Concerning the slots for the free apps we have tried both, but Pay Per Review worked for us as we expected.
  • merlinmerlin Warsaw, PolandPosts: 270Registered Users @ @
    edited March 2015
    @iSpreadNews i played with those guys (ordered 3 or 4 services). Don't expect too much effect with them - they won't deliver you much except what you'd get by walking through an ASO tutorial and doing ASO yourself.

Unless you know a guy that delivered good results on Fiverr? If so, post a link :)
    Post edited by UIUs on
    App Store marketing toolbox, use «devforum0» code for a free first month. Tools for App Store SEO, competitor tracking, etc. AppCodes.com <3 <3 <3
    @AlisaLev

Concerning the slots for the free apps we have tried both, but Pay Per Review worked for us as we expected.

What slot (1-15) did you try?

I am really interested in the choosing slot positions, since the higher slots are really expensive but might be worth it.
    @AlisaLev

I am really interested in the choosing slot positions, since the higher slots are really expensive but might be worth it.

Have written before that GE is a good service for that and it used to be, but Apple deleted their reviews recently((( I have contacted them and they tried to launch the campaign again as I have payed, but there were like 10 reviews plus and that's all. So, I don't think that now it's a time to use them. I am really sorry(
    @AlisaLev

Have written before that GE is a good service for that and it used to be, but Apple deleted their reviews recently((( I have contacted them and they tried to launch the campaign again as I have payed, but there were like 10 reviews plus and that's all. So, I don't think that now it's a time to use them. I am really sorry(
    Argh, that's sad. Was hoping to launch a campaign with them for my next game. Will perhaps wait a month or two.

Perhaps you missed my question before, but what slot did you try out?
    @AlisaLev

Argh, that's sad. Was hoping to launch a campaign with them for my next game. Will perhaps wait a month or two.

Perhaps you missed my question before, but what slot did you try out?

Oh, I have seen the question just thought that if they are not working as before it doesn't make sense.
    But I will answer for sure;) We have used the Slot#12, but as I know they change them sometimes, the numbers of Slots I mean.
  • iSpreadNewsiSpreadNews Posts: 359Registered Users @ @
    merlin wrote: »
    @iSpreadNews i played with those guys (ordered 3 or 4 services). Don't expect too much effect with them - they won't deliver you much except what you'd get by walking through an ASO tutorial and doing ASO yourself.

Unless you know a guy that delivered good results on Fiverr? If so, post a link :)

this one is good
    this one too
    iSpreadNews.com - VERY CHEAP (from $50) way to send your iPhone/iPad app announcement to hundreds of blog & news sites owners over the globe.

Just remember that there other countries besides US!
  • lydiawlydiaw kuala lumpurPosts: 2New Users Noob
    We used iSpreadNews and we can confirm it is scam. Do not recommend.
  • Heatheredge1909Heatheredge1909 USPosts: 2New Users Noob
    goodluck :D