Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where to sell source code of iOS apps except popular sites ?

alexeiralexeir USA, New YorkPosts: 50 @
Hi All,
I tried to sell my apps and source codes on different sites like Apptopia, Chupamobile, CodeCanyon etc. Also tried posting on several iOS forums. The effect was small

May be because of big number of apps or so. I don't know. My apps have good quality and cheap prices so I don't know the real reason.

Can someone tell me good places where I can offer them ?

Tagged:

Replies

• dev666999dev666999 Posts: 3,558 @ @ @ @ @
    There are too many people trying to sell source code. And a lot of source code is readily available on the web for free.

Hence your problem selling it.
  • alexeiralexeir USA, New YorkPosts: 50 @
    I tried to look for free app source code. There are not so much, may be complete 5-10 apps. But of course lot's of free components and examples.
  • merlinmerlin Warsaw, PolandPosts: 270 @ @
    It's just like with apps I guess - putting up the product on the site is not enough. You have to learn to market it.
    App Store marketing toolbox, use «devforum0» code for a free first month. Tools for App Store SEO, competitor tracking, etc. AppCodes.com <3 <3 <3
  • monsterbeatmonsterbeat USAPosts: 11 *
    edited March 2015
    Is your source code unique? its not the source code that sells, its how popular the game/app is that you are selling the source code of.