Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Canada Review Sites

asotifyasotify UkrainePosts: 6New Users Noob
Hello everybody. We are plan to soft lunch our new game in Canada.
Can you share some tips and best review sites\bloggers for Canada.
Thanks

Replies

• apppicker.comapppicker.com Posts: 452Registered Users @ @
    apppicker.com top 10 App review site where developers can post videos, place promo codes and announce apps on sale and gone free.
  • asotifyasotify UkrainePosts: 6New Users Noob
    Thank you.
    Anything else ?
    asotify wrote: »
    Thank you.
    Anything else ?

That's all I know of but it makes sense that there are only a few sites dedicated to only one country. Maybe widen your search to tech sites or blogs based in Canada?

apppicker.com top 10 App review site where developers can post videos, place promo codes and announce apps on sale and gone free.
  • Anne256Anne256 Posts: 7New Users Noob

Thank you for this info. But is it free?
    Anne256 wrote: »

Thank you for this info. But is it free?
    I don't know. They have a "submit tip" section on the site. Maybe write and ask?

It must be free?
  • adoregameradoregamer United KingdomPosts: 14New Users *
    Hey there!

I've also heard about iphoneincanda.ca only. I can put a word in saying that you shouldn't ask how much does it cost to publish your tip when pitching your app. If they found your letter and your app quite appealing and unique, they would probably publish a review. However, I'm dead sure they receive tons of requests daily and it's really tough to get noticed.

I can recommend you to check gamezebo.com and Touch Arcade forums. They also post previews mentioning where your app is softlaunched.

In fact Canada is the most popular place for softlaunching your game, so getting reviewed by the local gaming press can be a hard nut to crack:)