Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

United Kingdom Review Sites

adoregameradoregamer United KingdomPosts: 14New Users *
Hello everyone!

We're about to soft-launch our flower shooter puzzle game in the UK.

I've found here the thread about canadian review sites, so I thought it might be a nice idea to ask about UK sites as well.

So, are you guys familiar with any local UK mobile game review sites (well, except pocketgamer.co.uk)

Best,
Adoregamer.

Replies

• iSpreadNewsiSpreadNews Posts: 357Registered Users @ @
    adoregamer wrote: »
    Hello everyone!

We're about to soft-launch our flower shooter puzzle game in the UK.

I've found here the thread about canadian review sites, so I thought it might be a nice idea to ask about UK sites as well.

So, are you guys familiar with any local UK mobile game review sites (well, except pocketgamer.co.uk)

Best,
    Adoregamer.

FYI, there are about 20 app review sites with .co.uk domain according to our database, though almost half of them are local versions of global sites like macworld.co.uk or gizmodo.co.uk

iSpreadNews.com - VERY CHEAP (from $50) way to send your iPhone/iPad app announcement to hundreds of blog & news sites owners over the globe.

Just remember that there other countries besides US!
  • adoregameradoregamer United KingdomPosts: 14New Users *

FYI, there are about 20 app review sites with .co.uk domain according to our database, though almost half of them are local versions of global sites like macworld.co.uk or gizmodo.co.uk

Hey there! thanks for your tip of advice. What I mean is are there such sites in the UK like iphoneincanada.ca - the website is fully local (not being just a version of a global website)

cheers,
    ;)

• apppicker.comapppicker.com Posts: 452Registered Users @ @
    adoregamer wrote: »

Hey there! thanks for your tip of advice. What I mean is are there such sites in the UK like iphoneincanada.ca - the website is fully local (not being just a version of a global website)

cheers,
    ;)

Searching Google gives results for UK newspapers with app review sections rather than any specific UK dedicated app review website.

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/apps
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/mobile-app-reviews/

Maybe @iSpreadNews has some local ones but realistically, if we can't find them after searching 10 pages of results, then no one will, so not worth submitting to.
    apppicker.com top 10 App review site where developers can post videos, place promo codes and announce apps on sale and gone free.
  • weeareweeare UKPosts: 8New Users Noob
    @apppicker.com thanks for the list, gonna hit them up.