Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

do you guys ever tried chartboost block out low cpi ads?

I was told that we can check the detail list and block out those games that get low revenue to you.
Tried that before but never get any changes on next month revenue.
So finally I give up on that. Do you guys always tune that?

Replies

• OddballOddball United StatesPosts: 118New Users @ @
    I tried it but it is such a PITA. I think CB is making improvements to their systems to help serve the best ads. They are removing the lowest CPI portion in a couple weeks, I already started deleting that out.
  • tomgood887tomgood887 Posts: 126New Users @ @
    Then what I can do is only switch CB off when it's poor revenue income.
    What's the replacement other than admob?
  • KneyghtKneyght Posts: 4New Users Noob
    Hey guys,

Nate from Chartboost here. Sorry to hear that you're having difficulty optimizing your campaigns. Feel free to contact us via bizdev [at] chartboost.com and we can walk you through easy campaign optimization strategies. Feel free to include a link to this post as well as your relevant account info (your primary log-in email) so we have a bit more context.

Looking forward to helping you there!
    Nate
  • HappyByteHappyByte Posts: 343New Users @ @
    edited November 2015
    It worked a tiny bit in the past, but not last months.
  • tomgood887tomgood887 Posts: 126New Users @ @
    I ever communicate with a support guys of yours.
    but he did not response after several mail threads.
    Kneyght wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Nate from Chartboost here. Sorry to hear that you're having difficulty optimizing your campaigns. Feel free to contact us via bizdev [at] chartboost.com and we can walk you through easy campaign optimization strategies. Feel free to include a link to this post as well as your relevant account info (your primary log-in email) so we have a bit more context.

Looking forward to helping you there!
    Nate