Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there a network that provide trial service for promoting apps?

sherlysherly USPosts: 4New Users Noob
Hi everyone.
It's nice to come to this community and learned a lot.
But I am still a newbie at marketing, i need you guys for help.

I've been developing a network-based adventure game for 6 months, and it will be ready soon.
By what I have learned, I should test the game, then pick out a suitable time to launch. Next, I would run a PPI (pay per install) campaign in Facebook (and other ad networks), contact review site for reviews.

As I knew, many advertising networks don't receive good effects.

Is there a network that provide trial service for promoting apps? I want to test the effect of those networks. After all, my budget is limited, I don't want to waste money.

PS: All comments and suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance.
PPS: Please excuse my English. English is not my main language.

Replies

• AlisaLevAlisaLev UkrainePosts: 122New Users @ @
    You can try AppPicker, it's a good a promotional service and not very expensive.
  • sherlysherly USPosts: 4New Users Noob
    AlisaLev wrote: »
    You can try AppPicker, it's a good a promotional service and not very expensive.

Thanks for your advice, I'd be glad to try AppPicker.

• apppicker.comapppicker.com Posts: 452Registered Users @ @
    @AlisaLev Thanks for the mention. Always nice to get.
    @sherly Many services offer some type of "bonus" amount when you start with them. You'll see some of them advertising on this forum for example. The basis is usually something like "Get $100 worth of free promotion when you spend $100".

Although there are many different types of businesses that do offer free trials, they are usually those that have different business models. An example would be an on-line data storage firm. They have already invested in the infrastructure and now want to acquire long term customers. For them, the cost of offering a month for free is almost zero in terms of maintenance. However, in the app promotion sector, the cost of providing the service is a direct one and offering free trials would be prohibitively expensive.
    apppicker.com top 10 App review site where developers can post videos, place promo codes and announce apps on sale and gone free.