Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any experince with services like ayetstudios or socialrankboost?

richardaloisrichardalois BerlinPosts: 15New Users *
Hi guys, did someone use these services to generate downloads? Are they trustworthy?
Thanks for sharing your experience!

Replies

• apppicker.comapppicker.com Posts: 452Registered Users @ @
    Socialrankboost promote your app on Facebook, but only have 2005 followers themselves. I can't see them providing you with expertise they don't seem to have.
    apppicker.com top 10 App review site where developers can post videos, place promo codes and announce apps on sale and gone free.
  • johnygjohnyg USPosts: 1New Users Noob
    Had some job done with eyet. They are ok but think "CPIMobi" one is a bit better in providing the installs.
  • freethinkernfreethinkern New Delhi, IndiaPosts: 6New Users Noob
    I've experience with aye-t studios. They provide what they promised but uninstall rate is very high. They say that they are providing installs as a mix of incentive plus ads, but honestly in my opinion they are bot driven downloads. No interaction with app with those fake installs.

Its better to use Admob, iAds, Facebook ads.
  • apppicker.comapppicker.com Posts: 452Registered Users @ @
    I've experience with aye-t studios. They provide what they promised but uninstall rate is very high. They say that they are providing installs as a mix of incentive plus ads, but honestly in my opinion they are bot driven downloads. No interaction with app with those fake installs.

Its better to use Admob, iAds, Facebook ads.

Very true. "Incentive" downloads by humans and downloads by bots are essentially the same. Downloads for the sake of downloads. it's fine if your goal, and budget, is to drive the app up the charts to get organic downloads as a result, but if not, then these downloads are a complete waste of money.

It's so important in marketing to know your audience and to reach out to them, and only them, to maximize your return. Facebook and Google adwords reward you with cheaper campaigns depending on the relevancy of your ad.

apppicker.com top 10 App review site where developers can post videos, place promo codes and announce apps on sale and gone free.
  • Crichton333Crichton333 Posts: 264Registered Users @ @
    Doesnt aye-t studios do only Android installs ?
    "Smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast." -- iOS: Nebula Virtual Reality