Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pay Per Install - Anything out that that costs $0.50 per install or less?

ethanwaethanwa Orlando, FLPosts: 729Registered Users @ @ @
I've heard Facebook PPI is something like $1-$4 or higher. Anyone have any good results for paid advertising that get cost per install down towards $0.50?

Google AdWords or anything else that works for you?

Replies

• apppicker.comapppicker.com Posts: 452Registered Users @ @
    You might find some agencies that promote apps on an incentive basis at that level but the quality of users will be lower. There's an instagram offer in the shameless advertising section that might be interesting for you.
    apppicker.com top 10 App review site where developers can post videos, place promo codes and announce apps on sale and gone free.
  • markofjohnsonmarkofjohnson California USAPosts: 133Registered Users @ @
    We ran a 15s video ad on shoutcart.com (ads on instagram) at the weekend, and achieved 32c per install. This was for an iOS only non game app for which we think instagram is a suitable channel (because the app makes stuff you can post on Instagram).
    markj.net & focusedapps.com
    Hit Tennis & Super Txt
  • sparksosparkso Posts: 514Registered Users @ @ @
    It really depends on your app, i recently managed to achieve $0.3 HKD, that is per install. That is like $0.04 USD. The best campaign i have so far.
  • Crichton333Crichton333 Posts: 272Registered Users @ @
    sparkso wrote: »
    It really depends on your app, i recently managed to achieve $0.3 HKD, that is per install. That is like $0.04 USD. The best campaign i have so far.

Any details on this ?
    "Smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast." -- iOS: Nebula Virtual Reality
  • sparksosparkso Posts: 514Registered Users @ @ @

Any details on this ?

All i can say is that it's a free trivia / puzzle game. i don't want to disclose my ad here .

That attached image is in HKD remember.
    Brazil even went down to $0.18 per install (that's 2 cents usd.)
  • marcwjjmarcwjj Posts: 14New Users *
    Hi sparkso, thanks for sharing your campaign performance. It's really impressive and I noticed its relevance score of 10!! I recently started using Facebook to campaign for my app, I'm just putting $5-10 a day to understand the conversion, for US I'm getting some really pathetic $6 per install.... :( and my relevance score has been dropping from 6 to 4....

Is there any tips / experience you could share about making the fb campaign so relevant and effective? Thanks!

Any details on this ?

All i can say is that it's a free trivia / puzzle game. i don't want to disclose my ad here .

That attached image is in HKD remember.
    Brazil even went down to $0.18 per install (that's 2 cents usd.)

I have a small game app that needs help on reviews. PM me if interested in a review exchange. I can post on either US / France / China.