Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Team of iPhone developers available

Replies

• observer247observer247 Posts: 112Registered Users @ @
    edited February 2010
    A bump after 2 months should be fine I guess :)

We are thankful to this forum for bringing in a number of clients. We are doing great in both fronts. We have at least 5 apps in the top 10 list (various categories/major countries). On the client front, working with long term clients is something we look for. Thankfully our quality work and strong iPhone team is bringing in more and more work for us.

We have now more than 70 apps at the app store and in talks with lot of companies.

If you are looking for a long term association with a development team, mail me at sendmail AT gmail.com . We will reply with our full profile.

Thank you for reading !

QUOTE=observer247;154169]Friends, if you contact us by email : sendmail AT gmail dot com, please mention that you got our reference from iphonedevsdk.com[/QUOTE]
    100 apps at the app store. 2 million app downloads. Helped launch 3 funded startups ! Outsource your iPhone development to an experienced development team.
  • hstankehstanke Posts: 2New Users
    edited March 2010
    Can you email me ... I need an iPhone developer for a project involving a Golf oriented app.
    hstanke at intellectcorp dot com
    edited March 2010
    We have sent you an email from our official email id. Thank you !
    hstanke wrote: »
    Can you email me ... I need an iPhone developer for a project involving a Golf oriented app.
    hstanke at intellectcorp dot com
    100 apps at the app store. 2 million app downloads. Helped launch 3 funded startups ! Outsource your iPhone development to an experienced development team.
  • bmigettebmigette Posts: 1New Users
    edited March 2010
    We have sent you an email from our official email id. Thank you !

Sent you PM
    edited March 2010
    We have responded.

Please directly mail us to sendmail AT gmail dott com

bmigette wrote: »
    Sent you PM
    edited May 2010
    This forum has sent us enough clients to keep us busy. Let us know if you need apps developed. We are looking for long term clients.

A thread bump after 50 days should be ok :)

We have responded.

Please directly mail us to sendmail AT gmail dott com
    edited June 2010
    Every time we update this post, we get clients and we get busy ! So a month later, we are back again ! Let us know if you want iPhone, iPad apps to be developed. We have a very very satisfied list of clients (and a number of them right referred right from this thread) and references. Our team has been working on just iPhone (iPad) apps for past 2 years and we are confident you will rarely find a similar set of talented and experienced developers anywhere under the same roof.

Mail us at sendmail AT gmail dot com and we will mail you from our official id with our profile !

Thank you for reading.

This forum has sent us enough clients to keep us busy. Let us know if you need apps developed. We are looking for long term clients.

A thread bump after 50 days should be ok :)
    edited August 2010
    A bump after 2 months. Thanks for reading.
    Every time we update this post, we get clients and we get busy ! So a month later, we are back again ! Let us know if you want iPhone, iPad apps to be developed. We have a very very satisfied list of clients (and a number of them right referred right from this thread) and references. Our team has been working on just iPhone (iPad) apps for past 2 years and we are confident you will rarely find a similar set of talented and experienced developers anywhere under the same roof.

Mail us at sendmail AT gmail dot com and we will mail you from our official id with our profile !

Thank you for reading.
  • zardonzardon Posts: 240Registered Users
    edited August 2010
    Does your company have a website, or a portfolio? Please post link. Thanks.
    UK-based Junior iOS developer looking for a job, or freelance projects.
    edited August 2010
    I have PMed you the link.
    zardon wrote: »
    Does your company have a website, or a portfolio? Please post link. Thanks.
    edited September 2010
    jdam, please use some other thread. I have created this thread to discuss about our company and what we have to offer. Please do not hijack this thread.

Thanks.

If you need to contact me mail sendmail AT gmail.com
    jdam wrote: »
    For your iphone/ipad/ipod project...

email: jd@i-mashups.com
    visit: imashups :: imashups software outsourcing, enterprise solutions, game outsourcing

thanks,
    -Jd
    edited January 2011
    A bump after 4 months. We are interested only in long term association. PM for more details.
    jdam, please use some other thread. I have created this thread to discuss about our company and what we have to offer. Please do not hijack this thread.

Thanks.

If you need to contact me mail sendmail AT gmail.com
    edited February 2011
    We are open for projects again.

Highlights:

Among our 100 released apps, we have:

* Featured iPad apps
    * iPhone apps in top 3 in more than 5 countries
    * Android apps
    * PM us to know more about us. Mail us at sendmail at gmail dot com and we will mail you our company details and list of our apps. You will be impressed !
    edited March 2011
    Thank you for the PMs. We responded to all the queries we received.
    We are open for projects again.

Highlights:

Among our 100 released apps, we have:

* Featured iPad apps
    * iPhone apps in top 3 in more than 5 countries
    * Android apps
    * PM us to know more about us. Mail us at sendmail at gmail dot com and we will mail you our company details and list of our apps. You will be impressed !
  • CoreyCorey canadaPosts: 120Registered Users @ @
    edited March 2011
    any website? portfolio? please pm me any links you are able to share for a possible long term relationship!

Cheers,

Corey
    edited April 2011
    We had PMed you the link.

We can guarantee that you will be impressed by the apps we developed and have at the app store.

We are open now for more development work.

Thanks for reading !
    Corey wrote: »
    any website? portfolio? please pm me any links you are able to share for a possible long term relationship!

Cheers,

Corey
  • Sinecure IndustriesSinecure Industries Posts: 408Registered Users @ @
    edited April 2011
    We had PMed you the link.

We can guarantee that you will be impressed by the apps we developed and have at the app store.

We are open now for more development work.

Thanks for reading !

Can you please send me the link as well? We're looking for a programmer
    <a href="http://ind.ustri.es/twitter"; target="_blank">@sinecureind<;/a>|<a href="http://bit.ly/r6pflb"; target="_blank">All Our Apps on iTunes</a>|<a href="http://bit.ly/qNO0lT"; target="_blank">Backlash</a>|<a href="http://bit.ly/ybCp9e"; target="_blank">Vis
  • RhadeRhade Posts: 661Registered Users @ @ @
    edited April 2011
    Corey wrote: »
    Can you please send me the link as well? We're looking for a programmer

The Posting Guidelines are quite clear in pointing out that these kinds of messages should be done via PM.
    Do not quote questionable posts.
    Do not post moderator requests in public. Send a PM.
    vvvvv ---- Use the flag button to report spam.
  • ericthamerictham Posts: 1New Users
    edited April 2011
    Not sure why but i can't pm him. If you see this message maybe you can pm me where to see your details ? .

Thanks

PS: Sorry mod, not sure whats wrong but i can't pm
    edited July 2011
    I am based in the US (PST time zone). We are working with a number of established companies and we can provide you the references.

With more than 10 years experience and a team which has delivered more than 150 apps, we can deliver quality apps fast.

If you just want to consult about your existing app, let me know. We can analyze your app and discuss with you how it can be improved (if at all).
    edited August 2011
    All PMs answered.
    I am based in the US (PST time zone). We are working with a number of established companies and we can provide you the references.

With more than 10 years experience and a team which has delivered more than 150 apps, we can deliver quality apps fast.

If you just want to consult about your existing app, let me know. We can analyze your app and discuss with you how it can be improved (if at all).
    edited September 2011
    A bump after 45 days.

We now can handle a lot more projects. I am from US. Just call me to find out how your app idea can be doubled in value by just talking to us !

All PMs answered.
    edited September 2011
    Thank you iphonedevsdk. Whenever we bump this thread, we get a few calls.

And if anyone talks to us, we get the project ! You can try it and see :)

A bump after 45 days.

We now can handle a lot more projects. I am from US. Just call me to find out how your app idea can be doubled in value by just talking to us !
  • zardonzardon Posts: 240Registered Users
    edited September 2011
    Hello,

I lost the URL for your website that you PM'd me; can you re-send it?
    UK-based Junior iOS developer looking for a job, or freelance projects.
    edited October 2011
    Hi Zardon,
    I just PM-ed you the url.
    zardon wrote: »
    Hello,

I lost the URL for your website that you PM'd me; can you re-send it?