Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Team of iPhone developers available

observer247observer247 Posts: 112Registered Users @ @
edited June 2012 in Service Providers
We are a team of iPhone developers, partly based in Bay Area, USA and rest of the team working full time in india.

We have around 50 apps at the app store and have apps using each and every feature of the iPhone. Our apps have been downloaded around 1.5 million times ! We have done more than $100K of business at the app store.

If you are interested in using our services, let us know.

Email me at sendmail AT gmail dot com

And we can take this further.

Note:

We are not interested in fixed cost projects costing less than $1000 because of logistic reasons.

You have to give us a brief overview about the project before we would sign NDAs.

For hourly based projects, we charge between $10 per hour to $25 based on complexity and expertise of the developer needed.

We have developed apps for more than 15 clients from Europe and North America and are in long term association with leading media houses (References can be provided on request).
Post edited by observer247 on
100 apps at the app store. 2 million app downloads. Helped launch 3 funded startups ! Outsource your iPhone development to an experienced development team.

Replies

• Sunny DaySunny Day Posts: 142Registered Users
    edited March 2009
    We are a team of iPhone developers working full time in india. If you are interested in using our services, let us know.

Need an email address so I can mail you.
  • bmassardbmassard Posts: 2New Users
    edited March 2009
    We are a team of iPhone developers working full time in india. If you are interested in using our services, let us know.

How can i contact you ?

my contact : contact (at) techfox (dot) net

thanks
  • vishalvishal Posts: 76Registered Users
    edited March 2009
    How Can I contact you?

My contact is vishalnandanwar@yahoo.com
  • observer247observer247 Posts: 112Registered Users @ @
    edited March 2009
    responded to the email ids.

You can just PM me.

vishal wrote: »
    How Can I contact you?

My contact is vishalnandanwar@yahoo.com
    100 apps at the app store. 2 million app downloads. Helped launch 3 funded startups ! Outsource your iPhone development to an experienced development team.
    edited April 2009
    Please PM me if you need to discuss any requirement.
    edited May 2009
    Bump.
    Please PM me if you need to discuss any requirement.
  • moneymaker_app$moneymaker_app$ Posts: 4New Users
    edited May 2009
    How much do you charge per hour ? would you be interested in buying my concepts?
  • delldude1989delldude1989 Posts: 23Registered Users
    edited June 2009
    We are a team of iPhone developers, partly based in Bay Area, USA and rest of the team working full time in india.

We have around 50 apps at the app store and have apps using each and every feature of the iPhone. Our apps have been downloaded around 1 million times !

I Can Find Out How to Pm You

My Contact is Hackpro1989@gmail.com
    edited June 2009
    Pls PM me your email id and lets talk.

No, we are not so interested in buying concepts.
    How much do you charge per hour ? would you be interested in buying my concepts?
  • BlissOfBeingBlissOfBeing Posts: 1New Users
    edited June 2009
    I see no way to PM on this board. Please email me.

wayne at blissofbeing dot .com

We have around 50 apps at the app store and have apps using each and every feature of the iPhone. Our apps have been downloaded around 1 million times !

• Bret PerryBret Perry Posts: 4
    edited June 2009
    I also cannot find a PM option.

Please email me at brt_perry@yahoo.com
    edited June 2009
    I just sent an email with our profile details.

You can PM me through this link:

iPhone Dev SDK Forum - View Profile: observer247

It is nice that clients value our expertise. We have apps at the app store which prove that we can deliver your projects. PM me or drop a message here and we can get back to you with promo codes (if needed) to check out our apps.

Mailed everyone who posted a message in this thread with our details and contact information. (Thank you iPhoneDevSdk for such a great service.)

Bret Perry wrote: »
    I also cannot find a PM option.

Please email me at brt_perry@yahoo.com
  • UnitedNotionsUnitedNotions Posts: 3New Users
    edited June 2009
    Hi, new members cant PM you directly with the page link given, can you pls drop me an email at unitednotions1 (at) yahoo (dot) co.uk with details of the apps developed and your rates? thanks, Steve
  • thehollisterbthehollisterb Posts: 2New Users
    edited June 2009
    Yo dude, I got your email from a forum

I need to make an iPhone app - do you have MSN or AIM?

MSN - umar_s@hotmail.com

AIM - kruptonln

Get in touch, I need a quote and then we can get going

Umar
    edited June 2009
    I mailed both of you. Was not aware that new members cannot PM.

You can me email :

sendmail AT gmail dot com .

Thank you.

Yo dude, I got your email from a forum

I need to make an iPhone app - do you have MSN or AIM?

MSN - umar_s@hotmail.com

AIM - kruptonln

Get in touch, I need a quote and then we can get going

Umar
    edited June 2009
    responded to all PMs.

I mailed both of you. Was not aware that new members cannot PM.

You can me email :

sendmail AT gmail dot com .

Thank you.
    edited June 2009
    Thanks for the PM. Please check email.
    responded to all PMs.
    edited August 2009
    One bump in 40 days should be ok :)
    Thanks for the PM. Please check email.
    edited September 2009
    thank you everyone who contacted us through iphonedevsdk.com. We have now grown to a much bigger team delivering apps for high profile clients from US to Canada to Europe.

Feel free to contact us if you need any apps delivered.

One bump in 40 days should be ok :)
  • KatieKoderKatieKoder Posts: 13Registered Users
    edited September 2009

Please contact me at: g at soundmindz dot com.
  • jeffbeinjeffbein Posts: 5New Users
    edited September 2009
    pls contact me regarding a project

jeff (at) neeseproducts.com
    edited October 2009
    All PM replied. Sorry for the delay.
    jeffbein wrote: »
    pls contact me regarding a project

• jeffbeinjeffbein Posts: 5New Users
    edited November 2009
    Thanks

We had a great experience haveing you make our app. Fast turnaround and quality people and programmers!!

Jeff Bein

We have around 50 apps at the app store and have apps using each and every feature of the iPhone. Our apps have been downloaded around 1.5 million times ! We have done more than $100K of business at the app store.

Note:

We are not interested in fixed cost projects costing less than $1000 because of logistic reasons.

You have to give us a brief overview about the project before we would sign NDAs.

For hourly based projects, we charge between $10 per hour to $25 based on complexity and expertise of the developer needed.

We have developed apps for more than 15 clients from Europe and North America and are in long term association with leading media houses (References can be provided on request).
    edited December 2009
    Thanks a lot Jeff for the nice words. It is a pleasure working for you.
    jeffbein wrote: »
    Thanks

We had a great experience haveing you make our app. Fast turnaround and quality people and programmers!!

Jeff Bein
    edited December 2009
    Friends, if you contact us by email : sendmail AT gmail dot com, please mention that you got our reference from iphonedevsdk.com