Please do not post the same thing multiple times. The board software automatically flags certain posts as needing moderator attention. This happens the most often for new users. I'm pretty sure this is made clear at the time you attempt to post. Posting the same thing over and over again just makes that many more posts the moderators have to weed through later. This makes us sad. Don't make us sad. If your post/thread doesn't appear, just wait a while. Don't post it again. If it hasn't shown up by the next day, then you can try again. I normally go through posts in the mornings, and try to check a few times throughout the day, but I'm not here 24/7. There will typically be a significant delay before posts are approved. Just be patient.
A UNIQUE fitness app: Workout with your DOG and iPhone!
Hi! Thanks for looking at my app! This project was the biggest thing I have ever done and of course, just like everyone else here, I'm trying to get it out there. I would love if you'd take a look, try it out and/or share it with others (I will return the favor!). Feedback is always welcome. The download is free...it does have an in-app purchase but its just to unlock the 18 other routines...the free version has 2 full 1-hour routines, plus ALL features/images and videos...so you basically get everything. The workout is very challenging and you don't need a dog to do it!
Thank Dog! welcomes you to the world’s first mobile app that combines cardio training, strength training and dog training for you and your dog to do together! You heard that right…we’ve taken 2 of the most needed daily tasks, exercise and an obedience routine and combined them into one mobile app to make your quality of life with your dog…that much greater!
● The ability to create a music playlist to accompany the workout along with being able to control it through the app
● 20 1-hour routines using a resistance band and instructed by a voice overlay (we've accounted for 3600 seconds of every routine! it's better than any fitness app out there - you can go hands free - no need to look at the interface).
● Video and image guidance for commands and exercises available throughout the workout.
● Current exercise and commands displayed on the interface as they are instructed.
● “How to” videos on how to teach your dog the 4 obedience commands used in the program.
● GPS Tracking computes distance covered throughout the workout.
● Details of past workouts logged.
● Includes social media integration for Facebook and Twitter.
● Explicit instructions on how the program works which includes examples of what the workout and dog training segments look like.
● Registered users of the app website have access to valuable tips and tools to prepare them for each workout.
If you’re into fitness and you have a dog…a tired dog is a good dog, a trained dog is an even better dog! Get your iPhone, grab your leash and come train with us!!