Please do not post the same thing multiple times. The board software automatically flags certain posts as needing moderator attention. This happens the most often for new users. I'm pretty sure this is made clear at the time you attempt to post. Posting the same thing over and over again just makes that many more posts the moderators have to weed through later. This makes us sad. Don't make us sad. If your post/thread doesn't appear, just wait a while. Don't post it again. If it hasn't shown up by the next day, then you can try again. I normally go through posts in the mornings, and try to check a few times throughout the day, but I'm not here 24/7. There will typically be a significant delay before posts are approved. Just be patient.
Experience Wikipedia at its minimal best with Quickipedia for Mac
Quickipedia is a quick, unobtrusive Wikipedia client for Mac, with a focus on lightning-fast access, and minimal use of your screen's real-estate.
Whether you want a quick peek at an article, or have fun reading random articles, Quickipedia lets you do it - fast!
- Custom formatting of articles, to save screen space, while still optimizing readability. Quickipedia is especially useful if you are on a Macbook where screen space is at a premium. Use a large screen monitor? Keep Quickipedia running like a widget in a corner, for a quick glance - it's up to you!
- Instant access using menu-bar item and custom keyboard shortcut.
- Integration with read-it-later services Instapaper and Pocket (with more sharing options coming in future updates).
- Multiple language support: read more than 8 million articles across 5 of the largest language editions of Wikipedia (English, French, Spanish, German and Italian).
- Offline access: Your most recent articles, and all of your Favorites, are available for you to read even when offline.
- Integration with OS X: Search using the app, by right-clicking text from almost anywhere.
- Random Articles!
Quickipedia is now available for download from the Mac App Store, for an introductory price of $1.99.