Please do not post the same thing multiple times. The board software automatically flags certain posts as needing moderator attention. This happens the most often for new users. I'm pretty sure this is made clear at the time you attempt to post. Posting the same thing over and over again just makes that many more posts the moderators have to weed through later. This makes us sad. Don't make us sad. If your post/thread doesn't appear, just wait a while. Don't post it again. If it hasn't shown up by the next day, then you can try again. I normally go through posts in the mornings, and try to check a few times throughout the day, but I'm not here 24/7. There will typically be a significant delay before posts are approved. Just be patient.
Programmable calculator in BASIC (TapBASIC)
Click to download on app storeClick to visit website
TapBASIC is a calculator programmable in BASIC with Dropbox integration. It has all of the familiar BASIC commands and it’s usage is only limited by your imagination. For example, problem solving, quadratic equations, physics, trigonometry, statistics and more.
- Easy BASIC programming language: FOR/NEXT, PRINT, INPUT, WHILE/WEND, IF/ENDIF, CALL, CLS, DIM, REM and more
- ** Dropbox integration **
- Variables and arrays
- Broad range of maths functions and access to date and time variables
- Formatting and input options: decimal, hex and exponent
- Debug and step through your programs
- Email programs