After the experience gained from the first version of Stella SDK and successfully publishing dozens of apps in the biggest and still expanding Chinese Android market. Stella SDK 2 is now released with significant changes that will improve the way it works including a vast range of possibilities for the porting of iOS apps to other systems.
Stella SDK 2 allows developers to cross-compile Objective-C apps to Android, without maintaining a separate code base in Java. It is used by many top rated games, including iDaggers, Sunnyseeds, Mad Dragon, etc.
We are pleased to announce that Stella SDK 2 is being offered as a free solution for both game and app developers (beta), with main features including:
- massively improved UIKit for app compatibility (StellaKit)
- newly introduced sibtool to convert xib files to sib files (StellaKit)
- using UI- prefix for Stella Kit classes (StellaKit)
- support for Cocos2Dv2 (OpenGLESv2)
- implicit/explicit animation support (Core Animation)
- support for gesture recognizors (StellaKit)
- improved xcgen so that iOS build settings are retained (xcgen)
- introduced general purpose stella-config script (scripts)
The download link is: https://github.com/morningtec/StellaSDK
Our official website link is: http://www.morningtec.cn/en/stella
The tutorial link is: http://www.morningtec.cn/en/docs/getting-started.php
Please let us know what you think in the comments. Thanks!