Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for developer partner for social networking app

poisendenpoisenden Posts: 225Registered Users @ @
edited November 2013 in Shameless Advertising
Yes, this is the pitch for a revenue split, no upfront iPhone app. If you are not interested, it's better to stop reading now and not waste time. For those developers who are looking for a new opportunity, keep reading.

I have an idea for a social networking app. It's unique, yet may have broad appeal.

What I bring to the table:
1. Idea
2. I will cover cost such as dev account registration, corporate filings, marketing expenses, server cost, etc.
3. Someone who has marketed and promoted apps that have been number one.
4. Minimum 5 hours per week of app related work whether that be marketing or buying server space

What is expected from you:
1. Minimum 5 hours per week

Requirements for applicants:
1. Be able to show portfolio of apps
2. Experience with server related apps

How do you benefit?
1. Equity in the company. I'm going to say right off the bat that the app won't have monetization until we gain a substantial number of users. We will take a snap chat/instagram approach and not monetize. I believe instagram was bought at around $1 billion with 0 revenue. That's the approach we will take.

Please email me at michael@team6labs.com
Post edited by Rhade on
Revive Apps Getting Low Downloads - AppReviver.com

Replies

• dev666999dev666999 Posts: 3,547New Users @ @ @ @ @
    edited September 2013

Team 6 Labs is a team of engineers, designers, and great people that can help make your idea help become a reality.

We can work with your budget, whether it is $100 or $10,000.

We engineer apps for iOS, Android, Windows, and even HTML. While we specialize in 2D Games, we can make virtually any type of application.

We provide a level of service that is unrivaled by any competitors. We support you from the idea creation to the updates after launch.

Why not just use your own company?

• chuckc192000chuckc192000 FloridaPosts: 387New Users @ @
    dev666999 wrote: »

Team 6 Labs is a team of engineers, designers, and great people that can help make your idea help become a reality.

We can work with your budget, whether it is $100 or $10,000.

We engineer apps for iOS, Android, Windows, and even HTML. While we specialize in 2D Games, we can make virtually any type of application.

We provide a level of service that is unrivaled by any competitors. We support you from the idea creation to the updates after launch.

Why not just use your own company?

I don't think they're a real company. I wonder if the Fruit Ninja people know they're using their screenshot for advertising purposes?
  • poisendenpoisenden Posts: 225Registered Users @ @
    My company outsources non-game apps to other developers.
    Revive Apps Getting Low Downloads - AppReviver.com
  • panzeritipanzeriti United StatesPosts: 769Registered Users @ @ @
    I talked with poisenden in regards to a different opportunity, which he flaked on. So, I would be cautious in any dealings with this individual.
  • savannasavanna Posts: 255New Users @ @
    poisenden wrote: »
    I believe instagram was bought at around $1 billion with 0 revenue. That's the approach we will take.

:))