Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mobile Application for your business

verztecverztec VietnamPosts: 2New Users Noob
Have you ever thinking about creating of mobile application to support your sales as well as the whole business process, to be different from your competitors in good way? It’s not a secret that smartphones are became essential part of modern life. Day by day a lot of new users are downloading and using new mobile applications from both well known and small companies all over the World. Do you want to increase your sales, attract new group of customers – smartphone users, and being in-trend? Then it’s the right time to build a mobile application!

Here is the fact from Flurry Analytic Comscore: “80% of iOS and Android usage is spent on mobile applications, leaving only 20% on browser activities.”

Due to above said I would like to recommend our company as a reliable partner in the field of mobile application development. At the moment we are developing many applications for Singapore market. We are able to build any application based on your requirements and beyond.

Our rates are more than just reasonable. For example, mobile application development starts from $3000 USD only!

Don’t lose your market share day by day. Order your mobile application today!

Thank you very much for your time and looking forward to serve your esteemed company soon!

Best regards,

Andrey Ogibenin
Sales Executive

Verztec Consulting (Vietnam) Co., Ltd.
Vincom Center
10F, 72 Le Thanh Ton Street, District 1
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Main: + 84 8 3936 9359|Fax : +84 8 3936 9360
Mobile: +84 9331 71005 |
Sign In or Register to comment.