It's currently waiting for review, but in the meantime I'll share some screenshots and info about the game. I'll be giving out promo codes once it's released.Dungeon Tap ScreenshotsApp Store Description
Dungeon Tap puts you in the position of "Stitches", a living plush doll who is trapped in a deep, dark, magical dungeon. He remembers nothing, but knows one thing: anything and everything in the dungeon wants to stop him from escaping!
See how far you can take Stitches in this vertical-scrolling, jump-action game of survival that's easy for anyone to pick-up-and-play, but *very* hard to put down.
DUNGEON TAP FEATURES
* Easy-to-learn, ADDICTIVE casual gameplay that'll keep you on the edge of your seat!
* Compare your high scores with friends and with the WORLD on OpenFeint!
* Post your scores to your Facebook wall directly from the game.
* Hand-drawn character graphics and beautiful-yet-creepy environments to play through.
* More level environments coming in future updates!
HOW TO PLAY
* Tilt to walk or run left or right
* Tap anywhere on the game screen to jump.
To be notified by email when the game get's approved, you can visit the webpage below:Beebe Games Notification List
When you subscribe to the mailing list, you'll be notified whenever we have a new release, an upcoming release, or a special promotion (such as setting one of our games free for the weekend). Of course, you can also unsubscribe at any time.
Below is a video. I know, it's dark and pretty low quality, but if you look at the screenshots and watch the video, you get a good idea of how the game plays out.
Video quality will be better once I find a way to record games directly from device, in the meantime, here's some footage:YouTube - Dungeon Tap v1.0 - iPhone/iPod Touch Game
Thanks for your interest and stay tuned!