Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[SCAMMER] iPad Showcase App

fbouleguefboulegue Posts: 4New Users
edited March 2012 in Testimonials
Hello,

i m looking for a dev who would creat a "showcase" app for our small buisness
Here are some informations:

Workflow “Tabbased Application”

Packages (ESP.zip, ENG.zip, GER.zip, FR.zip) ll be stored on a server as zip files

Splashscreen ->
PacketScreen shows on first Launch of the App (user can select the Packages)[package zip ll be downloaded and stored on ipad, this ll be the informations for the user] ->
FileScreen (TableView) (user can select a folder and go through the folders to the file (ONLY HTML PDF MOV) [Folder = Entry in the TableView as well as File = Entry] ->
(user select file) WebView or other option open to view the file (PDF HTML MOV)
OptionScreen user can see, delete and download other packages and also here is a webview with informations [we handel the link for that]
FavoritScreen user can store data”links” here and quick open them from here

So at all its a package select screen where you can download the files from the server that one unpacks and the app creat a dynamic menu to select the files and show it. Also there is a screen to see and delet the complet package and check some news and a screen to insert favorites to quickshow them.

Designe ll be given by us ....:)

If you are intressted get in touch with me at fboulegue@me.com

Greets
Fabian
Post edited by fboulegue on

Replies

• diyoradiyora Posts: 24Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    Hello guys,

I am taken this project. I am completed my work successfully.
    His name is Fabian Boulegue. He is paid me 50% payment only.
    Last time when i talk with him he says he transfer my 50% payment via bank transfer. But i am not get any payment. It is around one month when we talk.
    Now he is not reply my any mails.

Thanks
    edited March 2012
    Can forum administrator find any information about that guy ?
  • RhadeRhade Posts: 661Registered Users @ @ @
    edited March 2012
    I have no different information than what is in the first post. Not sure what you think I can do anyway.
    Do not quote questionable posts.
    Do not post moderator requests in public. Send a PM.
    vvvvv ---- Use the flag button to report spam.
    edited March 2012
    Here is some information i have,

Name: fabian boulegue
    email: fboulegue@me.com
    Smirk`s Blog
    tea inc.
  • DomeleDomele Posts: 2,991Registered Users @ @ @ @ @
    edited March 2012
    If he is an Android/iOS/Web developer, why does he need you to create an iOS app? Why wouldn't he just do it himself? That should have been your first red flag. I understand that sometimes developers outsource part of their work due to time constraints but I don't think anyone would ever outsource their own project.
    If you are looking for a quality developer, I'm your man. Give me a PM if you are interested.<br />
    <br />
    New app - See screenshots and details at <a href="http://www.globaclock.com"; target="_blank">www.globaclock.com</a>.<br />
    <br />
    If you want to
    edited March 2012
    Why admin is not any action against this guy ?
    Can we put this guy in scammers ?
  • RhadeRhade Posts: 661Registered Users @ @ @
    edited March 2012
    I don't know what you are expecting to happen here. At this point, it is your word against his. I'm not going to ban somebody for that alone. If there were numerous problems happening like the sticky at the top of the forum, that would be one thing, but that doesn't seem to be the situation here. He hasn't logged in since December anyway, so what good would banning him do?

If you got cheated, then I feel sorry for you. But there's nothing I or any other admin can do about that. You have drawn attention to the matter by posting here, and that's about all you can do if you are not going to pursue legal action. That has nothing to do with the board.

You've learned a lesson, and unfortunately it is a lesson that pretty much all contractors learn at some point. If I was to make a sticky thread for every accused scammer, it would fill the first several pages of this forum.

You've said your piece. I'm locking this thread so that you'll stop bumping it.
    Do not quote questionable posts.
    Do not post moderator requests in public. Send a PM.
    vvvvv ---- Use the flag button to report spam.
This discussion has been closed.