Advertise here

Advertise here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xcode 4.2 installation

sonatasonata Posts: 1New Users
edited February 2012 in Tutorial Discussion
I tried downloading ("install" button) Xcode 4.2 from appstore. I have Lion but after entering my apple ID and password nothing happens.

When i tried this earlier, after entering apple ID and password it took me to the launchpad and i saw an icon saying it was downloading. after some time i stopped this process and since then I tried many times but never see the download icon in launchpad.

please help. I intend to learn and use Xcode but not being able to install it.
Post edited by sonata on

Replies

• anhanry.app.devanhanry.app.dev Posts: 1New Users
    edited December 2011
    sonata wrote: »
    I tried downloading ("install" button) Xcode 4.2 from appstore. I have Lion but after entering my apple ID and password nothing happens.

When i tried this earlier, after entering apple ID and password it took me to the launchpad and i saw an icon saying it was downloading. after some time i stopped this process and since then I tried many times but never see the download icon in launchpad.

please help. I intend to learn and use Xcode but not being able to install it.

Check Download Folder, You may have to click the Download file to install Xcode4
  • zhan2zhan2 Posts: 1New Users
    edited February 2012
    I have exactly the same problem. But I checked my Download Folder, and Xcode or any file related to Xcode is not there. Can anyone please help?